We believe in the importance of an open and transparent government; City Hall must incorporate technology, and be service oriented, responsive and thoughtful plan benefits for everyone.
RESPONSIVE CITY HALL
- Create a committee to engage with higher levels of government to secure funding to replace St. Paul’s Hospital at its current site in anticipation of population growth and aging residents.
- Develop and fund effective emergency response plans to prepare for extreme events.
- Proactively deliver smart and transparent administration by making public data easily accessible online and enabling real-time tracking of permits and applications.
- Improve administrative turnaround time with automation and electronic underwriting.
- Fast-track purpose-built rentals.
- Increase budget for service-oriented roles and re-evaluate the communications budget.
- Hire more staff in anticipation of retirement waves.