We believe City Hall should be service oriented and responsive.
We believe in the importance of an open and transparent government.
We believe technology can help everyone save time and money.
We believe that thoughtful planning benefits everyone.
- Increase budget for service oriented roles and decrease public relations budget
- Implement open public data for transparency
- Improve administrative efficiency
- Fast-track purpose-built rentals
- Hire more staff in anticipation of retirement waves
- Proactive versus reactive policy and planning
- Develop and fund effective disaster plans for extreme events
- Create practical garbage, recycling, and organic pick up to improve city health and sanitation