We believe that small businesses are vital to the local economy, city must have fair and just business practices to support thoughtful business development.
HELP COMMUNITY BUSINESSES
- Encourage small business development to diversify and strengthen the local economy.
- Protect businesses from the rising costs of development speculation.
- Encourage customers to support local businesses, with programs like free parking minutes for shopping local.
- Create commercial property tax formulas that help small businesses survive and thrive, with differential commercial tax rate for small local businesses
- Empower workforces to work with future technologies through training.
- Increase programs to encourage entrepreneur development, with incubation programs and city operated spaces.