We believe that residents who contribute to society deserve to be safe and have fun.
We believe in fair and accessible transportation.
- Create and protect shared community spaces and playgrounds
- Increase childcare access, spaces in schools, and regulation and monitoring of private caregivers
- Address shortage of out-of-school care services
Create a mobility strategy to transport people quickly and safely regardless of their means of transportation
Develop fair and accessible parking infrastructure for residents and businesses
- Modernize bylaws for advancements such as autonomous vehicles and future lifestyle innovations
- Implement a Regional Public Transportation Strategy for Metro Vancouver Region to address congestion, not mobility pricing (Learn More)